TDR 250?

This post is 5318 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, i'm getting rid of the suzuki and looking at possibly a TDR to replace it. I'm going to have a look on the forum but i'm guessing a lot of the members are probably on here too.

So good/bad.

From my point of view i want a practical classic that i can leave std, wash, polish and harp on about how i dreamed about them when they were first out. I don't want a project just a tidy quick bike i can keep in real good nick and use.

Personally i would prefer to pay extra for a proper minter.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i want a practical classic for a proper minter.

Aye " cynic -- i saw one on monday in a freinds garage . nice condition, he bought it for his cousin , but never passed it on [ lack of intrest] ,, will ask tmorrow if he"ll sell. & how mutch ;)

• 7 months later...

Hi all, i'm getting rid of the suzuki and looking at possibly a TDR to replace it. I'm going to have a look on the forum but i'm guessing a lot of the members are probably on here too.

So good/bad.

From my point of view i want a practical classic that i can leave std, wash, polish and harp on about how i dreamed about them when they were first out. I don't want a project just a tidy quick bike i can keep in real good nick and use.

So good/bad.

Not been in forum for ages so not sure if your still looking but had a TDR for about 10 yrs(not UP and running at the moment)but was a great runabout(and more)

Was a great bike,I regularly changed the oil,plugs,etc had to change the pads,renew chain and sprockets but it had done 35000 miles but apart from that no probs with it at all.GREAT BIKE

Not been in forum for ages so not sure if your still looking but had a TDR for about 10 yrs(not UP and running at the moment)but was a great runabout(and more)

Was a great bike,I regularly changed the oil,plugs,etc had to change the pads,renew chain and sprockets but it had done 35000 miles but apart from that no probs with it at all.GREAT BIKE

Found one uuuup north, black all original jap import 9kmiles on a E plate. VERY happy bunny, trapped in the garage till the gritters go home due to the bare ally the japs have.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online