My new bike????!!!!!

Ttaskmaster
This post is 5470 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thats a definite niche bike is that. I once had a sit on the DN01, didn't like it to sit on, didn't care for the style (but it wouldn't do to like the same thing) and to be honest I've never seen one on the road (and last time I spoke to the dealer they hadn't sold the one in the shop).

The trouble with styling like this is that is goes out of fashion, I don't think for a minute that bothers you, so why not ?? Go for it.

Are you getting a Power Ranger suit to go with it :rolleyes:

ahh thats what it was i saw the other day its a dn01 it looked verry uncomfortable lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:puke: looks vile mate :lol:

At the moment it does....

It being a Cruiser, the first thing I'd do would be to customise it, of course.

Olive Drab paint, a few decals and SULACO 02 painted in white on the side, for starters (yes, I like it because it looks like a Dropship).

Thereafter, who knows - But I have plans....

As for the laid back position - I think it'll be standard Cruiser for me.

That girl on it is fecking tiny, so I'd be about the right size!!

I once had a sit on the DN01, didn't like it to sit on, didn't care for the style (but it wouldn't do to like the same thing) and to be honest I've never seen one on the road (and last time I spoke to the dealer they hadn't sold the one in the shop).

Really? We have several round our way.

The DN is a bit small - It was never intended for the Western market, though. They are already importing more because they've sold all the UK Market Test ones here, most of which were pre-orders.

The trouble with styling like this is that is goes out of fashion, I don't think for a minute that bothers you, so why not ?? Go for it.

Nope - Doesn't bother me and in fact is quite close to the sort of bike I have always wanted to try out.

I'll test ride and if I like it, it shall be mine.

Are you getting a Power Ranger suit to go with it :rolleyes:

Am I FUCK!!!!! :huh::o

I might get a set of Draggin Camo Cargos and matching jacket, to go with the militarised theme, though - For occasions when I'm feeling special ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online