Local knowledge required - Lancashire

davesnothere
This post is 5570 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can help, I'm looking to buy a new FJR and Keith Dixon Motorcycles in Accrington are offering a cracking deal.

Trouble is Accrington is about 240 miles from me, so I can't just pop up there and check them out to see if they're kosher. From their website etc. it looks like they're an established reputable dealer.

Before I part with a grand of my hard earned over the phone for a deposit, could any of you kind folks confirm that they're ok and not likely to stitch me up? I'm sure someone on here must know/use them.

Many thanks for your help

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can help, I'm looking to buy a new FJR and Keith Dixon Motorcycles in Accrington are offering a cracking deal.

Trouble is Accrington is about 240 miles from me, so I can't just pop up there and check them out to see if they're kosher. From their website etc. it looks like they're an established reputable dealer.

Before I part with a grand of my hard earned over the phone for a deposit, could any of you kind folks confirm that they're ok and not likely to stitch me up? I'm sure someone on here must know/use them.

Many thanks for your help

Dave

Hi Dave,

I live in the neighbouring town and used to use K & K Dixon in Accy many years ago when they used to be main agents for Triumph (Meridan). They are one of, if not the, oldest established bikes shops in the area. Use with confidence.

HTH

Ian

Hi Dave,

I live in the neighbouring town and used to use K & K Dixon in Accy many years ago when they used to be main agents for Triumph (Meridan). They are one of, if not the, oldest established bikes shops in the area. Use with confidence.

HTH

Ian

Nice one Ian

Thanks very much

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online