Film of Skyline telling me he wanted to own a Honda.........

Pete
This post is 7232 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

gsxr400rr :shock:

quality bikes...they're like chameleons.. :wink: change colour in the rain :lol::lol::lol:

skyline so are you gonna join the battyboy forum next :D

You tell him Moz....he won't listen to the oldies. Maybe he'll listen to his own generation. If not....he'll be the Forum Homo! :lol:

skyline is still a nipper he is yet to grow pubes , discover his sexualliy,

find more rude pics of his mum on the internet,and wank into 10 more peoples socks whilst they are asleep in his tent :?:

find more rude pics of his mum on the internet,and wank into 10 more peoples socks whilst they are asleep in his tent :?:

:lol::lol::lol:

i did that....dont know about the pics of my mam though...internet wasnt around then...it was Prestel :shock:

i did that....dont know about the pics of my mam though...internet wasnt around then...it was Prestel :shock:

Discovered your sexuality eh? a deep and thoughtful search or did you know guys and gals go together a lot better than guys and guys? :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online