The Old TY 80

the toffinator
This post is 5566 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

recently dragged the ty out of its hidey hole, and with a new tank of fuel in it started right up, its in good nick and was rebuilt a few years ago. i want to sell it, but dont know what price to start it at! anyone have an idea?

thanks

what year? what mileage?when was it last run on the road , mot history, photo any information is better than what your asking! none of us on here can either see the condition of the bike or know anything about it without a clue of what year it is or any information. :blink:

similar kids trials bikes ty 80s on e bay going at the moment £250 ish

its never been ran on the road, and the tiems when i have seen tys going for sale the prices have varied like hell! and god knows on mileage it hasnt got clocks, just a kids trials bike. used basically as a field bike and its in good nick, rebuiltr a few years ago. will get pics up as soon as i can get camera!

thanks

A really good one can make approx £500, while fair/average ones make about £350 (totally my opinion - i'm no expert)

Its like everything else, you get the right punter you'll get more than otherwise.

A really good one can make approx £500, while fair/average ones make about £350 (totally my opinion - i'm no expert)

Its like everything else, you get the right punter you'll get more than otherwise.

thats sort of the price range i was looking at, thanks for the opinion, i reckon i should start it at 300 and see where it goes!

thanks again

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online