yamaha dt125 power valve

krew
This post is 5560 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i think thta something is wrong with YPVS. the YPVS electric engine is working but if the speed is like 6500 it stuck.

when i disconnected the cables and turn engine on and gave the gas it stucked same way like it stucked with YPVS engine.

i don't know what to do anymore, i have tried to do everything. :unsure:

whether there may be problem that i have old candle and or some electic issue ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i think thta something is wrong with YPVS. the YPVS electric engine is working but if the speed is like 6500 it stuck.

when i disconnected the cables and turn engine on and gave the gas it stucked same way like it stucked with YPVS engine.

i don't know what to do anymore, i have tried to do everything. :unsure:

whether there may be problem that i have old candle and or some electic issue ?

Hi Krew,

:welcome: to the forum

I don't quite understand what you mean .... is the ypvs not working at all or only opening @ 6500 rpm or in fact not altering at that engine speed your old candle = spark plug may need to be replaced but more info would be good

Regards Jim

i don't know how to explain this situation, my english is not that good too. ;)

i dont't know how the YPVS realy works but if i check it today i got smarter. if i have gearbox on neutral and i give gas the speed goes over 6500-12000 and then few seconds it wont go over 6500 and the valve like wont open anymore.

same thin happen when i drive with 4, 5 and 6 gear. with 1,2 and 3 its almost normal.

idk did u understand me. :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online