tzr 125 newbie owner

tzr_power
This post is 5548 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

any help would be great on this im about to buy a 1992 tzr 125 half faired back sides

do these come half faired back in the day or fully faired ?

also if they did do half faired will the rest of the full fairing fit on it ??

going to pick bike up tommorow

any help would be great

got told it was restricted aswell any easy derestricts ???

decent cans etc etc

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

any help would be great on this im about to buy a 1992 tzr 125 half faired back sides

do these come half faired back in the day or fully faired ?

also if they did do half faired will the rest of the full fairing fit on it ??

going to pick bike up tommorow

any help would be great

got told it was restricted aswell any easy derestricts ???

decent cans etc etc

Hi there, i had a 1989 tzr125 brand new (showing my age) it came either with fairing as an optional extra or without as standard, the fairings are all the same from what i remember so you should be able to pick one up and fit it straight on, regards alec

Hi there, i had a 1989 tzr125 brand new (showing my age) it came either with fairing as an optional extra or without as standard, the fairings are all the same from what i remember so you should be able to pick one up and fit it straight on, regards alec

also i had the power valve kit fitted and a stan stevens stage 3 tune with uprated clutch and gearbox, went over 100 mph no problem, that was after the bike shop blew it up on its first service though so was all done on waranty, alec

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online