for bakwindjammer and everybody else

little dave
This post is 5561 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok, so, barkwindjammer suggested this idea to me. I put about 2 hours into it, and had a bunch of fun. thanks for the idea bark!

mootercyclecopy.jpg

later in time, around the turn of the century, steam power took over:

4974dc1633660.jpg

(this one I worked for over 3 weeks on. over 25 different pieces went into this. it was for a competetion at a photoshop site that im part of, to make an everyday object look like it came from the steam era.I started with a pic of my dt175. the only thing that remains from the original pic is the tires and the front shocks which i colored to look copper, the kickstand and shifter. oh, and the pavement)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:lol: yamooha !, nice one LD, thanks for that, has given me some Mod' ideas for Angus ! :lol:

does it have a horn, or a bell?

ps had a squint at some of your other work-the chiccat is pretty creepy !

ok, so, barkwindjammer suggested this idea to me. I put about 2 hours into it, and had a bunch of fun. thanks for the idea bark!

mootercyclecopy.jpg

Hi Dave,

just wondering how you set up the valve timing on the old BF550 and also where do you keep one ? It cannot be the garage as this may fill with chemical formula SH1T ... it would be good to know :lol:

Regards Jim

Didnt OG have one of these? :P

yeah foamy, I think he still does. why, are you looking for something a bit more powerfull than the JAWA?

Hi Dave,

just wondering how you set up the valve timing on the old BF550 and also where do you keep one ? It cannot be the garage as this may fill with chemical formula SH1T ... it would be good to know :lol:

Regards Jim

valve timing is relatively simple. when the tail goes up, its in the exhaust stroke.

then its just a mayyer of adjusting the fuel intake to achive a semi firm exhaust emission.

valve timing is relatively simple. when the tail goes up, its in the exhaust stroke.

then its just a mayyer of adjusting the fuel intake to achive a semi firm exhaust emission.

Just wondering what the suspension was like but it does look a fine steed !

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online