Easy Start???

DT_125R
This post is 7384 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If it's starting fine and perfect first time on a cold morning you must be blessed! :wink:

My DT50 struggles to start even on a warm day when it was used only 2 hours ago. :cry:

Do You think its

I'd say that you must have your cold down to a science! 8) ......of course, a bit of luck never hurt either :wink:

peronally i wouldn't put easy start anywhere near a 2 stroke :? if it's that bad to start then it needs fixed 8)

peronally i wouldn't put easy start anywhere near a 2 stroke :?  if it's that bad to start then it needs fixed 8)

Half the satisfaction of owning a 2-stroke, is sometimes becoming a WitchDoctor just to get 'em to cough to life.......always well worth the effort though :wink:

number1 cold start is a heroin to engines after a while you motor wont run without it

number2 i wouldnt entertain putting it in a 2 stroke through of fucking the engine right up

number3 never putcold start in a deisel engine as they womt last five mins beyond the first 3-4 times a guy in work blew his van engine up using it i put it n my mates mondeo turbo deisel and until its started the engine makes a terrible banging noise.

all three of my dt125r started second kick guaranteed in all weather but 99% 0f the time it started first kick

but easy start is a bigg nono

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online