FS1E YB100 Exhaust

YB100Racer
This post is 5567 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to find an expansion chamber exhaust for the YB100 and was just going to ask the question of wether the FS1E exhausts would fit as there are plenty sport pipes for these available, Thanks =)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Another Quick question, But where can I get main jets for the carb? as I do not know what make the carbs are for these bikes.

Also, Would anyone be able to advise me on increasing the compression on these? as from what I can gather, Increased compression translates into better performance... (Yes, I am aware of the problems caused by detonation)

Another Quick question, But where can I get main jets for the carb? as I do not know what make the carbs are for these bikes.

Also, Would anyone be able to advise me on increasing the compression on these? as from what I can gather, Increased compression translates into better performance... (Yes, I am aware of the problems caused by detonation)

Hi

Can't help you on the exhaust but the carb (if standard fit) should be a mikuni I can give you the standard jet sizes if you want - don't know if you can get any 'performance' kit for this bike as it never had the same sort of aftermarket stuff as the FS1E.

Increasing compression may not be good for the longevity of your piston or crank seals!! To really increase performance on this bike I would first look at how it breathes and back pressure in the exhaust this is the key to increasing compression/performance.

:D

I am finding it increasingly difficult to find an expansion chamber exhaust for the YB100 and was just going to ask the question of wether the FS1E exhausts would fit as there are plenty sport pipes for these available, Thanks =)

Check this out -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YAMAHA-FS1E-AP50-YB1...93%3A1|294%3A50

:D

How would that bolt to the frame? the bolt that fits to the chassis is normally roughly half way down the pipe... ANy ideas how to get this fitted? If it isnt too hard, I'll try to pry it from his hands for a low price =P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online