New Ink

vic-fzr600
This post is 5428 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all.

Have just finalised design (in me head!) for my next tat.

Gonna be down my right hand side, pretty much full length of my side.

But i'm really aware that its gonna hurt like hell cos of the area (though it'll be worth it!)

has anyone else had ink done in similar area - was it sore?

Goff, know you're the resident ink expert - maybe you can advise?

Don't think that anything will put me off the idea, but just curious about how sore its gonna be!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hurts like fuck there vic.

Only thing i can suggest is go to your local pharmacy - buy a couple of tubes of EMLA cream - costs about £3 a tube

Thinly spread it over the area that is being inked, wrap yourself in clingfilm a couple of hours before the tat is due to be done - and you wont feel anything.

Its a topical anaesthetic - but be warned - once its wiped off, it only lasts 10 minutes so make sure your tattooist only rubs off a small area!

Hurts like fuck there vic.

Only thing i can suggest is go to your local pharmacy - buy a couple of tubes of EMLA cream - costs about £3 a tube

Thinly spread it over the area that is being inked, wrap yourself in clingfilm a couple of hours before the tat is due to be done - and you wont feel anything.

Its a topical anaesthetic - but be warned - once its wiped off, it only lasts 10 minutes so make sure your tattooist only rubs off a small area!

Know the stuff you mean, my mates used it for delicate areas like kneecaps etc.

At least i know to expect the worst, but sometimes these things just gotta be done...... :)

Know the stuff you mean, my mates used it for delicate areas like kneecaps etc.

At least i know to expect the worst, but sometimes these things just gotta be done...... :)

Make sure you post progress piccies! :D

Make sure you post progress piccies! :D

Will do.

Have so many ideas for new ink.

Wanna get the one on my back expanded / covered up cos its way too small.

Also tempted to get my leg tat added to.

But thanks for the advice Goff

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online