rear bearing

skyline
This post is 7379 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

the rear right wheel bearing collasped on me today :( it littlerly dientergrated because i think i must have been riding on it like that for a while :/ only noticed it when i got back and wiggled the wheel and it moved alot more than i should. but now i gotta fork out for new bearings just so i can sell it and get my big bike :( :( :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You should have just gone to any bearing suppliers, would have prob been cheaper, only normal bearings, just changed all on mine, both fronts and the 3 in the rear wheel. Cost me nothing though as they were stocked in the stores where I work. Only had to buy 1 new wiper seal, think it cost about £4.

Dai

can i jus say that i am mates with skyline boy and the way he rides no wonder the bike fell apart me and him got pulled ova the other day and even the police officer said its a mess hehe, but he is a safe gezza really, jus rags his bike so watch out peeps wen he gets his new bike, coz i am hehe :shock: :shock: :roll: :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online