Diversion torque settings

mike1949
This post is 5567 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

According to Mr Haines the torque setting for the clutch pressure plate on a 2000(w) xj600s Diversion is 10Nm (70 psi) which doesn't seem very tight at all, also the clutch seems to rattle as well. Can anybody supply settings from Yamaha?

Many thanks

Mike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Personaly I'd just go with Mr Haynes, and theres many talked about fixes for the Div clutch, Its just the nature of the beast, if I can find it again I'll PM you with one I thought was a possible. :)

According to Mr Haines the torque setting for the clutch pressure plate on a 2000(w) xj600s Diversion is 10Nm (70 psi) which doesn't seem very tight at all, also the clutch seems to rattle as well. Can anybody supply settings from Yamaha?

Many thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

the clutch rattle is normally badley adjusted carbs ..... along with oil delivery problems 10nm sounds about right

Regards Jim

Cheers BWJ and Jim. I think I will get used to it because apart from rattle the bike is running superb.

Thanks again both of you.

Mike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online