Ola dudes and dudetts

Tym
This post is 7238 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hows the yams doing?

Took a ride to the Tail of the dragon last weekend, left at 1500hrs Sat, got back 1930hrs last night, trip ran 2038 miles.

Bike ran well, wish i mounted my big windsheild and handguards, it was cold and wet in dem dar hills :(

DragononDragon.JPG

That pic is from the NC side of the dragon, on the 10se side i scuffed my right boot in a turn, first time i have ever touched down any parts in a turn riding my KLR :!:

see better pics and info at http://www.tailofthedragon.com

This is a motard friendly road fir sure :D

This pic is from the blue ridge parkway, over 500 miles of stuff like this:

Blueridge.JPG

Old church in Tennesse

10shack.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was on a mision from God :?:

forums.cykoworld.com's top dickheads werre having a "ride out"...

They all trailerd therre bikes to alcoa Tenn,

they werre staying at the holiday inn express, and planning on a group dinner on Sunday night at the Texas Roadhouse, conviently located in the parking lot next to the holiday inn :roll:

TRH.JPG

Since they werre all staying in the inn, i took up a position in the place next door:

Luxurysuits.JPG

Went to the bar, picked a spot with a view of the front door :wink:

ordered a coke and a shot of vodka, was informed it was against the law in Alcoa fir bars to serve hard liquir, this is me moments after hearing the news,

Justtoldnohardliquir.JPG

hadnt slept in 36 hours, wasnt happy until the fried shrimp and steak kill bobs showed up being being deliverd by a young hot tennesse serving wench, very tasty: :lol:

Should be stuff about the ride out in the a Merican forum at cycko world, read all about it from the twats mouths themselves, doubt hack is back yet, apparently he finnally showed up, butt, i left early, and missed seeing the twat

Tym im very nosey :?  im also fairly new to the site.........what are u up to.........whats with the welsh flag :?:

I can answer Yammie girls questions guys, thanks

I'm up to about 5' 8"

So i wear cowboy boots with big heals,

gets me up to 5' 10"

Did you mean weight? 150lbs, not sure how many times i'd have to git stoned fir that, ummmm, stones, right? i dunno :lol:

guy named Renegade sent me the sticker, he owns http://www.wsatc.com

i flew it into battle to Alcoa Tennesee to tell twats in 3D to, well, you know...

[wink] i didnt do anything wrong, i fuckin swear :!:

What was the question :?:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online