JOKE

mike1949
This post is 5570 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A bloke moved into a new area and went into his new local pub.

He asked the barman for 3 pints of lager, when the barman set them up on the bar he had a drink out of the first one then the second one and finally the third one, he repeated this until all the drinks had gone, upon which he bid the barman farewell. He did this every day for a week upon which the barman asked what was going on?

The bloke said that he was one of identical triplicates and they always drank together but made an agreement that when they went their seperate ways they would have a drink with each other in mind if not body.

One night he went into his local and asked the barman for 2 pints of lager!To which he took a drink out of the first one then the second one etc.

The barman was so aghast he enquired " oh my god has one of your siblings died?

No said the bloke, It's just that I have decided to give up drinking!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Previous to this there were 3 identical triplicates called Tom, Dick and Harry that went everywhere together. Tom being the oldest by about 30 seconds took charge.

One Friday night they went to a disco and Tom said to Dick, you get the drinks and me and Harry will get the birds.

Tom spotted 3 girls dancing on their own around their handbags so they went up to them and started dancing. One of the girls suddenly looked up and said "Oh my god, haven't they got big feet" to which Tom replied "That's nothing. you ought to see our Dicks"

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online