can anyone help?

Paulwhite
This post is 5571 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi my float that sits in the carb is bent out of shape :( could anyone post a picture of theirs?

i need to be able to clearly see the angles so i can put mine right

thanks. Paul.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi my float that sits in the carb is bent out of shape :( could anyone post a picture of theirs?

i need to be able to clearly see the angles so i can put mine right

thanks. Paul.

i think you are pissing in the wind if you think some one is going to strip the seats off, tank off,air filter off and strip down there carb to take a photo, but what i can do is show you what it looks like with this photo xvs 125 dragstar hope this helps

DSC00861.jpg

just seen your other post thought you were talking about your dragstar? as it is a yamaha owners site

i think you are pissing in the wind if you think some one is going to strip the seats off, tank off,air filter off and strip down there carb to take a photo, but what i can do is show you what it looks like with this photo xvs 125 dragstar hope this helps

DSC00861.jpg

just seen your other post thought you were talking about your dragstar? as it is a yamaha owners site

well the engine is Yamaha (an xv 125 virago ) so in my book its a yamaha bike. but thats a whole new topic

but anyway chears for the pic iv been looking for hours trying to find something similar, and would you know where i can find the measurements for the float height ? either for the xv or the xvs as they look the same

chears. Paul.

i can only give you the measurments for the xvs dragstar but it should be similar.

fuel level(above the line on the float chamber) 9.5mm to 10.5mm

the pilot screw 2 turns out

hope this helps.

some more info in no paticular order as computer went tits up

DSC00865.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

cheers m8 big help thankyou!

hopefully il get that set then i can carry on re jetting! : )

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online