Inspiration!

wild foamy
This post is 5571 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Okay, now, as you may/may not remember, i was planning to tour ireland on my DT50, but common sence and a lack of a full licence meant that i couldnt

and tonight whilst scouring the web for Jawa parts i came across THIS

and i for one think it is genius, put a sidecar onto my Jawa 350 and chuck all my stuff in it, maybe extend it so i can kip in it at night,

anyone else ever tried sometihng like this and how well does it work?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:lol::lol: , you've been smokin pot down at that 'NAVVI' have'nt you !

Okay, now, as you may/may not remember, i was planning to tour ireland on my DT50, but common sence and a lack of a full licence meant that i couldnt

and tonight whilst scouring the web for Jawa parts i came across THIS

and i for one think it is genius, put a sidecar onto my Jawa 350 and chuck all my stuff in it, maybe extend it so i can kip in it at night,

anyone else ever tried sometihng like this and how well does it work?

All the bad points of a car with none of the perks of a bike, and you STILL need a full licence even with the coffin on the side.

i've told you before about using scottish slang <_<

maybe its NAFFI?

National Association of Flight Flying Institute, I cant remember it was a long time ago,

basically a community centre on an airbase, you could hang out with the guys, smoke a pipe, get a haircut, compare moustaches, have a scotch, chat up the bar-maidens, listen to 'village people' , phone your Mum, maybe they dont have them anymore, maybe just as well

anyway, how did your first days go Ginger? :)

PRTC was fine, albeit hard work, i gotta get used to the 5am starts... i didnt even know there was a 5am, just got to keep my fitness up and the RT should be alright. 9 weeks at Halton, a year at Cosford

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online