FZR 400 1wg 3en Brake Lines

Pegleg Pete
This post is 5574 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone

Please excuse my first post here being a request for a massive favour.

Short story is:

I would be very grateful if someone could *accurately* measure the length of all 3 brake lines (2 x front, 1 x rear) on the same model as mine (fzr 400 exup 1989 1wg 3en) or a model known to use identical length lines.

This is so I can order the correct length of lines through the goodridge line builder service.

It is purely the length of the line itself that I am interested in ie that which lies between the banjo bolts (factoring in a few mm for where it dissapears into the banjo bolt).

If someone already has goodrige braided lines that would be even better, as they might be able to provide a more accurate result.

Now I realise I'm asking a favour, but if its not spot on it's no good to me :) Most importantly, they need to be long enough to account for movement without flapping around.

It only became a problem today as I was due to place an order for prebuilt lines but my stockist is out (Apparantly they were able to supply me yesterday when I spoke to them...) I am currently at work until 5:30pm (UTC) without the bike so if I wait until I get home, I'll miss the chance to order this morning and thus receive them by tomorrow.

Thank you very much

P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online