79 xs 400 left switch control

warkilt
This post is 5572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was looking at my friendly neighbor hood junk yard and found a left hand switch control for a 82 xs 400 j seca that has a choke button on it. My main question is if i could possibility make that work on my 79 xs400f. if anyone has any idea if it would work before i buy it please give me your input. Thanks! Warkilt

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was looking at my friendly neighbor hood junk yard and found a left hand switch control for a 82 xs 400 j seca that has a choke button on it. My main question is if i could possibility make that work on my 79 xs400f. if anyone has any idea if it would work before i buy it please give me your input. Thanks! Warkilt

i doubt it, not unless you want to do a bit of fabrication, then anything is possible

pretty much standard electrics over the xs's even over RD's so long as all the right switches are there, should be ok

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online