OldGit's Rideout...

Ttaskmaster
This post is 5494 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

OldGitOnABike is out on a long summer ride in the country... Feeling hungry, he pulls up to this roadside cafe in the middle of nowhere, parks his bike and walks inside.

As he passes through the doors, he sees a sign hanging over the counter:

COLD BEER: £2.00

HAMBURGER: £2.25

CHEESEBURGER: £2.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH : £3.50

HAND JOB: £50.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, OG walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female, who is serving coffee to a couple of sun-wrinkled Harley riders.

She glides along the counter to OldGit....

"Yes?", she inquires with a wide, knowing smile. "May I help you?"

Old Git leans over the counter...

"I was wondering young lady", he whispers. "Are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?"

She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs, "Why yes... Yes, I sure am".

Old Git leans closer and into her left ear whispers softly, "Well, wash your hands real good, cause I want a cheeseburger".

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Brings back memories that, couple of years ago I went into a 'massage parlour' in the city, I strolled up to the desk and asked the girl, "how much is it for a w@nk"?, and she said "we dont do discounts love, the prices are the same for everyone " hmphh :mellow:

Bloody hell Tt, it doesnt get funnier each time its told does it? ... :P

yea but, why is it always you in the joke eh Paul?

OMG, I hadn't seen that thread!!!!

Two different sources saying the same thing... MUST be true!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online