passes test woohooo

skyline
This post is 7303 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well done m8...you know the cbr/vfr dont have any benefits if any to the fzr 400rr...and the fzr is also cheaper :wink:

fzr is better at handling, the only thing it is down on is top end...125 compared to 135 from the hommos :wink:

Well done mate. I'm happy for you. :D

I'm going to go for the DAS within the next few months aswell. I'll probably ask you for some tips sometime soon while it's still fresh in your head mate! :)

@pete :lol::lol::lol: skyline, go for a fzr you know it makes sense 8) p.s skyline, what's yer name? i prefer calling folk their names(dunno why) :roll:

dont vanish from the forum though skyline...we will still appreciate your input

yeah stick around mate 8) what's all this about tyres and wheels too thin, that doesnt mean shit, everyones fixated with big wide tyres :roll: i could get my rd with 120 back and 90 front further over than the lotta ya :roll: 8) :lol: well maybe..... :lol:

nice one 8) yeah dont bother with the other forums, this is the best one, even if you dont own a yam i'm sure you like plenty 8) :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online