Toons

barkwindjammer
This post is 5121 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

before I saw a photo of Karen Carpenter I thought she would look like Jessica Rabbit---wot a dissy ! :rolleyes:

Hi Jim,

when Karen Carpenter was well I'd give her one .... out of ten :rolleyes:

Regards Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jim,

when Karen Carpenter was well I'd give her one .... out of ten :rolleyes:

Regards Jim

Hey Jimbo you still havent answered the Q: "your at a wedding,,,,,,,,," ? :lol:

Hey Jimbo you still havent answered the Q: "your at a wedding,,,,,,,,," ? :lol:

Hi Jim,

not sure when at my wedding last year we did a load of odd stuff .... do you want a copy of the cd ? :D

Regards Jim

Hi Jim,

not sure when at my wedding last year we did a load of odd stuff .... do you want a copy of the cd ? :D

Regards Jim

you mean its not on you-tube yet ? :)

nope

can you add an ISO image to utube ?

Regards Jim

dunno, Foamy good wi that stuff, wot about 'boto-fucket'

jeez ma tourettes is bad 2day :mellow:

dunno, Foamy good wi that stuff, wot about 'boto-fucket'

jeez ma tourettes is bad 2day :mellow:

Oh Ok ,

I'll find out if an ISO can be added ... but don't expect too much

Regards Jim

Oh Ok ,

I'll find out if an ISO can be added ... but don't expect too much

Regards Jim

ok, I'm not ! :P

as far as im aware you can only burn an .ISO image to a removable media device or CD/DVD, it must be .avi/.mpeg/.mpg to upload it onto Youtube, although you may be able to import the CD into windows movie maker and exporting as a .mpeg format, :lol:

... yeh...

another fave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9X6HFwXjgI

the AC/DC version is a good 1 also, :mellow: but not the vid

Now !, everyone likes ABBA, just that some people need the right setting, i.e. next time your at a wedding and that smouldering, taute, 19 yr old asks you up, and you've got 6 pints of best bitter inside you and dancing queen's playin, wotcha gonna say Jimbo ? :mellow: , anyway wots your fav' summer toon ? :)

:blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uaw8qMPs8Lc

Now !, everyone likes ABBA, just that some people need the right setting, i.e. next time your at a wedding and that smouldering, taute, 19 yr old asks you up, and you've got 6 pints of best bitter inside you and dancing queen's playin, wotcha gonna say Jimbo ? :mellow: , anyway wots your fav' summer toon ? :)

Hi Jim,

you normally find me sleeping under table at weddings by the time the disco fires up !!! tbh bar my own I have only been to one wedding and u guessed it asleep under the table b4 the disco fired up. as you can see from that I'm the original "billy no mates" :lol::lol:

Regards Jim

Hi Jim,

you normally find me sleeping under table at weddings by the time the disco fires up !!! tbh bar my own I have only been to one wedding and u guessed it asleep under the table b4 the disco fired up. as you can see from that I'm the original "billy no mates" :lol::lol:

Regards Jim

Your not the only one Jim, my wife has banned me from any sort of party because "I embarrass her"

When we go out she always says "we'll only stay for an hour" about three hours later she can't understand why I've had a bit more than one pint of lager.

Your not the only one Jim, my wife has banned me from any sort of party because "I embarrass her"

When we go out she always says "we'll only stay for an hour" about three hours later she can't understand why I've had a bit more than one pint of lager.

Hi Mike,

3 hours @ 4 pints an hour =12 pints !!! just about on the sleepy stage by then !

Regards Jim

Hi Mike,

3 hours @ 4 pints an hour =12 pints !!! just about on the sleepy stage by then !

Regards Jim

It's the wine that gets me, I'm ok drinking larger/cider but when someone plonks a bottle of wine in front of me and I drink it after about 1/2 hour I pass out!

Do you know what's the most popular whine at Christmas is?

"I don't like brussel sprouts"

I always thought that the popular whine at christmas was:

"I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"

........now if you will excuse me, im gonna go shoot my eye out......

I always thought that the popular whine at christmas was:

"I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!"

........now if you will excuse me, im gonna go shoot my eye out......

Take a steady aim :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online