Hi all, newbie with pics!

Redskin
This post is 5573 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,just thought i'd introduce myself, as i've just joined the forum. Hopeing to meet lots of like minded folks. But fist things first, thought i'd post some pics of my steed, any comments welcome!

ABCD0017.jpg

ABCD0012.jpg

ABCD0014.jpg

Cheers Dan.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cheers fellas, took me a while to find a good clean one, passed my test last year and this was my first bike, and i absolutely luv it! Have to keep taking days off work so i can go out for a ride while the suns out!! Mmmmm more powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Cheers fellas, took me a while to find a good clean one, passed my test last year and this was my first bike, and i absolutely luv it! Have to keep taking days off work so i can go out for a ride while the suns out!! Mmmmm more powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

hey cool bike and yes power is all and be all i think... wel done for passing your test and god help those who have to sit or ride should i say through the new mother of all tests!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online