waterproofing leather gloves ??

barwell1992
This post is 5579 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeh but it says that it hardens leather in stead because its ment for walking boots and i dont want them to crack as the cost £90 lol

£90 and they ain't waterproof???!!!

Feck... my waterproof leather gloves were about £35, brand new!!

lol yeh but they were a replacment for my alpine star vega's which were crap so got them for £70 in realitty but are worth £90 lol

RST MOTO pilot the qaulity is outstanding

myn are all black thogh

ba58038aa6885587e4c650bf0341eb8e.jpg

they are so so comfortable lol i think i may just get some of those £10 water proof over gloves

dubbin's good and don't crack! cause its sticky can attract dust and debris!!

Freezer bags are bullet-proof method, and also fit sat-navs too, I've not tried it yet it was a Foamy-top-tip, if I recall :)

well i have decided to spash out on a £10 and get some water proof over gloves but will dub them up to aid water proofing

Nickwax glove proofer

like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NIKWAX-GLOVE-PROOF-W...%3A1%7C294%3A24

Works really well, doesn't harden leather and leaves a 'grippy' surface. I have a pair of HG gloves, the Sypatex ones and they are crap (always go Goretex if you can), but really warm, I normally give them a going over with the nickwax and it keeps the wet out.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online