2009 TT

CORRIEBOY
This post is 5572 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

great coverage, but the top 100 does my head in as the clips are too quick between the countdown

Agreed, they are doing a grand job! Especially like the on-bike experience shows they do! Bit anoying that the main highlights arent on itv player though, guessing its something to do with tv rights and stuff! Dont see why they cant still have it on the online stream though, which is a bit anoying due to the lack of tv!

Great coverage on ITV4, a bit crazy as I can hear the things go past the end of my road as I'm watching. (I drive a cab so watch on the tv while waiting for calls)

Great coverage on ITV4, a bit crazy as I can hear the things go past the end of my road as I'm watching. (I drive a cab so watch on the tv while waiting for calls)

RIGHT PAT IF YOU NEED SOME 1 TO ANSWER PHONE NEXT YEAR AROUND THAT TIME LET ME NO WOULD NEED SOMEWHERE TO STAY THOUGH ;) ;) ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online