Looks like Rossi.....

YamaHead
This post is 7387 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....has been taking SmokeShow lessons from Gary Rothwell 8) ........

SmokeShow_Rossi.JPG

Brilliant performance from the Doc @ Assen this last weekend :tu

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep. The Doctor is playing with them. He just followed Gibernau around and on the last lap - just blew him away. How good is he? I reckon he's brilliant. Only Biaggi can get near him, but the Camel Honda team have struggled since his spanner man died a few weeks back. All the great riders have had great spanner men.

yeah it's nice seeing someone taking yamaha to the top again, it's been a while! i wonder how long rossi will stay in bike racing? the way he's going he could be the greatest person on a bike ever! biaggi hasn't got the edge that rossi has, he's good but will never be that good

biaggi hasn't got the edge that rossi has, he's good but will never be that good

Too right mate :wink: ...I think Max is frustrated in the fact that he's getting old & his World Champ hopes are fading away :( ....especially to the likes of Valentino :twisted:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online