rare russ collins xs 1220 turbo

markymoo
This post is 5584 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all im fairly new to the site and realy need the help of some of you lads/lasses to help me get my xs up and running its a rare russ collins 1220cc with a very large turbo system fitted saldy the dam thing is so close to be ready for paint and so forth but i wont start the paint work till till shes running properly. i seem to be geting a large back fire when turning her over so im sure the firing order is wrong . timing out or some thing along those lines . the bike runs from a large single carb directly atached to the turbo system sadly tho the back fire is so firece it blows the inlet block aff the bike lol. i have had the bike running and runing very well but sadly a freind of mine has been pissing around with it helping me along and hes lost my notes with the the firing order and sadly the hayne i have dosnot contain it if any one can please help me out with my dilema its very inportant sadly i dont have much acses to a comp so i have got my self a pay as you go phone if that is posible to ring or please leve a mesage . my number is 07797781621 hope some one can help.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all im fairly new to the site and realy need the help of some of you lads/lasses to help me get my xs up and running its a rare russ collins 1220cc with a very large turbo system fitted saldy the dam thing is so close to be ready for paint and so forth but i wont start the paint work till till shes running properly. i seem to be geting a large back fire when turning her over so im sure the firing order is wrong . timing out or some thing along those lines . the bike runs from a large single carb directly atached to the turbo system sadly tho the back fire is so firece it blows the inlet block aff the bike lol. i have had the bike running and runing very well but sadly a freind of mine has been pissing around with it helping me along and hes lost my notes with the the firing order and sadly the hayne i have dosnot contain it if any one can please help me out with my dilema its very inportant sadly i dont have much acses to a comp so i have got my self a pay as you go phone if that is posible to ring or please leve a mesage . my number is 07797781621 hope some one can help.

Hi is this an XS1100 based bike ? or something else ?

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online