Aerox Lights Not workin

R3NN13
This post is 5435 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

All the lights apart from front side lights and full beam dont work. The horn sometimes worked but the starter button didn't. i changed the battery to see if that would help and all that happened was the starter and horn working properly.

i stripped the bike to test all the bulbs and wires and they were fine but the lights still didnt work.

The lights that dont work are the rear indicators, brake lights, rear side light and fromt indicators.

does any one know what i should do?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

sounds like melted or snaged wires check around the seat supports to make sure nothing has gotten crushed

FUSE! Check the fuses! Yamaha Likes To put certain lights on one circuit, while seemingly related lights go on another. Even if the fuse is not visually blown, i suggest replacing them all, sometimes it is hard to tell, and fuses are pretty cheap! You got nothing to lose

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online