crash (not too bad )

leigh dt 125
This post is 5587 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had a crash last night on my dt 125 :( the worst site il ever see is my bike laying on the floor :( , i didnt care about my injuries i just care that my bike is okay rather me than my bike lol stupid taxi drivers (no offence to any1 if they are a taxi driver on here ) lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

One thing you have to remember when riding; all the rest are idiots

aslong as you arent hurt that is the main thing, the bike can be repaired or replaced, you cant.

got any pics of the crash damage? it takes a lot to kill a DT :lol:

One thing you have to remember when riding; all the rest are idiots

aslong as you arent hurt that is the main thing, the bike can be repaired or replaced, you cant.

got any pics of the crash damage? it takes a lot to kill a DT :lol:

yeah my mum always says that all the other drivers are idiots( especialy when they havent riden a bike before because they dont think about looking for them )

and i no im suprised how little damage really,

the only annoying part is the handlebars a bit bent but its not too bad really,

i was shocked because the bike slid along the road and it wasnt as much damage as i thought it would of been and i havent taken any pics because im not sure why lol but its not too bad so its kind of okay :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online