Shhhh don't tell the two stroke boys

rzv500r
This post is 7249 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'll have a fresh tax disk by Tuesday, so knowing my luck it would be a good idea to order the timber for the Arc..... I got my GT MOT'd 3 weeks ago and I think it's rained everyday since, so Wednesday should bring snow or monsoons :)

Clean Exup there RZV :wink: 8)

Yeah, I may be a stroker type of guy 8) .........but there's always a spot in my heart for a good diesel :tu

Clean Exup there RZV :wink:  8) 

Yeah, I may be a stroker type of guy 8) .........but there's always a spot in my heart for a good diesel :tu

Makes a nice pair in the garage, RZV and the EXUP, the EXUP might be faster but the RZV is a completely different beast to drive, the EXUP feels tame in comparison untill you look at the speedo :shock:

Clean Exup there RZV :wink:  8) 

s anyone ever made a deisel bike

This one's rather peculiar looking :? ............

ecycle.jpg

But when you're getting 160mpg :shock: .......you can afford to look a bit wierd :wink:

let me know what you make of the Azaros...my BT020's are on the way out and i'm looking for some new tread 8)

cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online