YB100 front mud guard

alec2507
This post is 5509 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all some people say the fs1e front mudguard wont fit a yb100, can someone tell me why, i have added a link to an ebay fs1e front guard and the bracket looks exactly the same and other than being slightly longer on the rear part it looks no different, cheers alec

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=250430124876

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all some people say the fs1e front mudguard wont fit a yb100, can someone tell me why, i have added a link to an ebay fs1e front guard and the bracket looks exactly the same and other than being slightly longer on the rear part it looks no different, cheers alec

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=250430124876

Hi Alec,

Remember the raduis of a 17 inch wheel (FS1) and an 18 inch wheel (YB100) is different, save you buying one I've got a scrapper (FS1) mudguard that you experiment with ... but from memory even with using the higher bolts holes the tyre still rubbed on the guard !!!

Regards Jim

Hi Alec,

Remember the raduis of a 17 inch wheel (FS1) and an 18 inch wheel (YB100) is different, save you buying one I've got a scrapper (FS1) mudguard that you experiment with ... but from memory even with using the higher bolts holes the tyre still rubbed on the guard !!!

Regards Jim

Hi Jim that would be great only trouble is i'm in kent so would have to post it, obviously i'd cover that but how can we go about it, regards alec

I've now been told a rxs100 one will fit with a bit of jiggling about i'm really getting confused now lol

Hi Jim that would be great only trouble is i'm in kent so would have to post it, obviously i'd cover that but how can we go about it, regards alec

Hi Alec,

you pm me with the address & I then send it and argue the postage later !!! :lol:

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online