Croc's footwear

Airhead
This post is 5590 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Absolutely lethal on wet smooth floors, not good when you put your bike stand down on them also.

Toe_2.jpg

Toe_1.jpg

And NO I dont ride my bike in them, was just wheeling it out of the garage...Ouch.!!! :(

bloody 'ell Mate, I expected a little red mark!!!

just as well we didn't walk too far then today!!

Ouch .. I where them to the garage (keep all my bike gear with my bikes) not any more lol

Ouch. That looks like you would have needed to sit down for a bit.

They should have steel caps and protective soles for crocs, probably ankle support as well. Then they might be sensible footwear. Yeah I've got a pair too.

wow, oldgit, that looks remarkably unpleasant.

I know your pain.

the last time I didnt wear a pair of steeltoes at work was in 1998. I dropped a 2" x 16" x 20 foot long plank edgewise on my toe.

( I had worn sneakers that day so as to make playing hacky sack at break easier.)

I wear steeltoes as regular wear since then. I think that i have worn sneakers or dress shoes on the rare occasion, but, I have just gotten used to wearing steel toed boots as daily wear. after your legs get built up, you dont notice anymore. I hike in them, shop in them, heck, I work in an office now and i still wear 'em

of course i ride my yamaha to work, but even if im in a car.....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online