My Afternoon in Stratford

JimR
This post is 5588 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well as the weather was nice the Divi came out & had a run to Stratford Upon Avon had a bit of a look around the city ... then I came across some barges on the river/canel area &there was 2 guys performing in just thongs .. I'm sure the one was Barwell :lol: . Its worth a run to just to see all the odd bikes & Trikes .... There was an old reliant which had been turned into a Trike (rather than plastic pig) but heyho each to their own !

Regards Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well as the weather was nice the Divi came out & had a run to Stratford Upon Avon had a bit of a look around the city ... then I came across some barges on the river/canel area &there was 2 guys performing in just thongs .. I'm sure the one was Barwell :lol: . Its worth a run to just to see all the odd bikes & Trikes .... There was an old reliant which had been turned into a Trike (rather than plastic pig) but heyho each to their own !

Regards Jim

Barwell the Bard!! a nice ring to it.

It was a cracking day for biking yesterday, did you go on your own, or meet up with someone?

it is indeed glorious biking weather, spent most of yesterday out with my 'crew on the peds, then in the evening went to lay around in the park getting a 'tan, 'cus a good tan leads to good streetcred... something i doubt you oldies would understand... :lol:

it is indeed glorious biking weather, spent most of yesterday out with my 'crew on the peds, then in the evening went to lay around in the park getting a 'tan, 'cus a good tan leads to good streetcred... something i doubt you oldies would understand... :lol:

that's the trouble with youth. you think we never did any of what you do now!! how wrong you can be B)

pah, in your day no doubt you all gathered around the wireless on a friday evening to listen to the war :lol:

today its all about iPods, Nikes and having the fastest scooter of them all, what is normal and fun to us must be strange and scary to you, hence why your kids are most likely to stuff you in an old folks home when you start to knock on a bit, out of harms way where you can shake your walking sticks and zimmer frames at us from the safety of your window :P

Twas all black and white when my dad was young, glad they invented colour, life is so much brighter with colour.

I imagine when I'm old they'll invent smell and hot'n cold too......

Barwell the Bard!! a nice ring to it.

It was a cracking day for biking yesterday, did you go on your own, or meet up with someone?

Hi Drewps

the old lady & I ran across ( she wanted to go punting) so after being fully punted up I went in search of Barwell ( I thought the hair style would give him away.... but alas no sign ... so we ended you have in lunch at the pen and parchment and had a bit of a chat with some guys from March on they way home from a camping weekend !

Regards Jim

Well you have to remember (before the weather went haywire) if was possible to get a suntaned arse (with the right girl) & I guess that would be cred

Regards Jim

His crash helmet has a row of holes running up the centre... ;)

Never thought of that !!! I'll have to look out for that next time !!!

Regards Jim

Well you have to remember (before the weather went haywire) if was possible to get a suntaned arse (with the right girl) & I guess that would be cred

Regards Jim

For Foamy I guess that would be too much info... :o ... :D

do i need to post the picture of the cat again?... :o

If you do perhaps a Burmise would hit the spot !

Regards Jim

haha lol no i wasent on the barge in a thong lol

and dont have the mohawk any more lol :P just mid lengnth and black lol

went with mum and dad both bikes 2 up

was so suprised at how many busers there was there and how many of them had NOS how fast do they want to go lol

and we dident park at the front near the barges we were in the bike park out side the multistory car park over the road from the lesure center

ohh yeh and my helmet dont have holes in it lol :P i gave a roof boxer v so still verry noticable

haha lol no i wasent on the barge in a thong lol

and dont have the mohawk any more lol :P just mid lengnth and black lol

went with mum and dad both bikes 2 up

was so suprised at how many busers there was there and how many of them had NOS how fast do they want to go lol

and we dident park at the front near the barges we were in the bike park out side the multistory car park over the road from the lesure center

ohh yeh and my helmet dont have holes in it lol :P i gave a roof boxer v so still verry noticable

Hi,

Thats where the divi (us) was parked ... if you were about at 2:30 pm you would have seen the old touring type bikers chewing the fat ..... My Divi, XJr13 and some lessor models from other manufactures !!! :huh: I'll try to catch up with you next time ! ... are you sure you were not the guy in the thong by the river :D

Regards Jim

Hi,

Thats where the divi (us) was parked ... if you were about at 2:30 pm you would have seen the old touring type bikers chewing the fat ..... My Divi, XJr13 and some lessor models from other manufactures !!! :huh: I'll try to catch up with you next time ! ... are you sure you were not the guy in the thong by the river :D

Regards Jim

i got there about 2.30 we were parked right near the entrance on the right hand side as you come in to the parking a black mt and a black xt

and im sure i wasent in a thong "cheeky shit :D " :lol:

will have to try and get losts of people to go and meet there at a sertan time not sure when got colage delines to be handed in in the next 4 weeks then on holidays

i got there about 2.30 we were parked right near the entrance on the right hand side as you come in to the parking a black mt and a black xt

and im sure i wasent in a thong "cheeky shit :D " :lol:

will have to try and get losts of people to go and meet there at a sertan time not sure when got colage delines to be handed in in the next 4 weeks then on holidays

Did you not see them 2 guys down by the river ? (close to the Reliant trike) I just thought you was just adding extra income :lol: but hey no problem just set a time & place and it can be done this W/E I'm off to Wiltshire so the week after could be cool !

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online