General interest

sexxy1969
This post is 5590 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm a new owner of a 1986 Yamaha Radian yx600. I would like to know where if available I can get side covers I'v tried ebay, no luck. Or is there another product out there to substitute for the side covers. Please help ,Cynthia.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm a new owner of a 1986 Yamaha Radian yx600. I would like to know where if available I can get side covers I'v tried ebay, no luck. Or is there another product out there to substitute for the side covers. Please help ,Cynthia.

Hi Cynthia, I found them for you Here, and welcome to the forum

...Paul... :D

Hi Cynthia, I found them for you Here, and welcome to the forum

...Paul... :D

Hi Paul,

Radian was .. soap powder !!! :lol: but TBH the bike was great (one of them old yamaha 4's that I tend to bang on about) Cynth ... the bike will be fine without side panels but at some point EBay may find some !

Regards Jim

Indeed it was Jim, and so was OMO... :lol:

Hi Paul

No the 'old soap box' was good

it could be one of these "air cooled" FZ600 motors (that don't appear to have been made) that were cool ... but ok it's a soap powder !!!

Regards Jim

:welcome: synth don't mind those two, always arguing like man and wife :lol:

:welcome: synth don't mind those two, always arguing like man and wife :lol:

and to date I'm still waiting for the new kitchen, leather sofa etc you just cannot get the cyber Husbands :lol::D:huh::mellow:

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online