Thieving B****rds

R1caz
This post is 7252 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My best friend is almost suicidal he got up this morning and his R6 is gone. Don't these people care about the effect this has on us? And all he got from the police was " There was quite a few bike thefts last night" Oh well thats alright then as long as he wasn't the only one!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I know exactly how your mate feels, we had 3 bikes stolen in one night and the police didnt seem to give a shit about it, but i bet if it had been a car we would have had forensics and all sorts up our house :evil:

That SUCKS! :evil: .......I'd be going Ape-Shit Crazy if I woke up to find any of my bikes gone :x

Thieving B****rds like that have absolutely NO clue as to who they're f**king with! :Po

Fuck sake, thats shite!!, these scum should be shot, the cops dont seem to care much at all, there all to busy doing motorists/biker's to do anything serious.

I had a bike nicked a long time ago, but I still remember it as is it was yesterday, it's total gut wrenching, bastards that lot of them :evil:

As Iv'e said for a long time, the law's an arse and has to be changed!!!

Sorry to hear about your mate's R6 being nicked!! Fookin' Bastards!! I know it sounds nasty but I hope these TWOCers really hurt themselves while riding other people's bikes!!! :evil:

Just wondering if your mate locks his bike even though it's sitting in his garage?

Cos' if I had a garage, I'd still be locking my bike to an anchor or something solid.

Even more frightening today is the psychos who go round dumping Suzukis in your garage overnight!  :shock: 

What sick freaks!  :lol:

lol indeed they are yea

police dont do shit when it comes to theft, i reckon they probly think, 'o thats 1 less biker on the road so its less work for us' but really its still on the road in probly someone else hu cant even ride hands. hell i was pissed off enough when my exhaust and k and n were nicked and ive only just got a new k and n, still missing the exhaust :( thing is its happend now, u cant do shit about it acept try and carry on as normal but be more cautious

Even more frightening today is the psychos who go round dumping Suzukis in your garage overnight!  :shock: 

What sick freaks!  :lol:

i bet you'd love it if someone done that :lol: 8) :roll: :lol: :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online