dtr 125r 2006 ignition problem

This post is 5465 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there guys im haveing a problem with my ignition on my dtr 125r 2006 it was working fine then i took off the frame that holds the relays and the rectifier to respray it due to rust did that replaced all the relays and rectifier then i decided to respray the top yoke so i took the clocks off but couldnt undo the torx bolts that holds the barrel bracket on so i undid the little screws that hold the barrel caseing on leaveing me with a plastic bit with contacts on thats wired into the loom another little plastic bit thats keyed on one side and with copper contacts that are spring loaded on the other side and a plate with notchs in i think i have replaced all this correctly as it clicks from on to off like before but theres no power at all to the ignition can anybody help me out or suggest anything to try

also if theres anywhere i could take my bike thats local to sheffield to get the wireing looked at please let me no

thanks

john russell

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online