DO NOT LEAV URE LICENCE AT THE TEST CENTER !!!!!

barwell1992
This post is 5514 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

haha dident stay in the end my mum wants me home to colect her weding ring for her when it arives to moz so came home at 11pm from stratford (where my gf gig was (cockseys yard)) on the foss way was one of the best ride i have ever had even thogh it was pitch black but there where no cars at all so was just roling through the bends at about 75mph was great

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

haha dident stay in the end my mum wants me home to colect her weding ring for her when it arives to moz so came home at 11pm from stratford (where my gf gig was (cockseys yard)) on the foss way was one of the best ride i have ever had even thogh it was pitch black but there where no cars at all so was just roling through the bends at about 75mph was great

Great

reading your post I could have some fun with it but I wont ! ( could say about riding at Cockseys Yard) but as long as the bike went sound what more do you need !

Regards Jim

Great

reading your post I could have some fun with it but I wont ! ( could say about riding at Cockseys Yard) but as long as the bike went sound what more do you need !

Regards Jim

haha :P and yeh its ok found out what a realy anoying rattle was tonight when i wased it thebloody number plate was hanging on but one screw as the other side has been sticki taped on and lost it stickines in it so that came of and was sorted out so no rattle now :D

gt service to morrow at 8am so should be running sweet :)

haha :P and yeh its ok found out what a realy anoying rattle was tonight when i wased it thebloody number plate was hanging on but one screw as the other side has been sticki taped on and lost it stickines in it so that came of and was sorted out so no rattle now :D

gt service to morrow at 8am so should be running sweet :)

did you read the PM ?

Regards Jim