XS400 tail light/headlight problems

christoph21
This post is 5456 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I recently replaced my turn signals with after market ones and now my tail light and headlight are spontaneous on working. The brake light always works still when the brakes are pushed, but the constant tail light doesn't work all the time as well as the headlight. I'm going to replace the two bulbs in the brake light because i think one of them is burned out. Any idea what's going on here? All the electrical systems worked fine before the turn signal switch and at a time, i have two of the signals hooked up at the front with two stock in the rear and everything still worked great.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I recently replaced my turn signals with after market ones and now my tail light and headlight are spontaneous on working. The brake light always works still when the brakes are pushed, but the constant tail light doesn't work all the time as well as the headlight. I'm going to replace the two bulbs in the brake light because i think one of them is burned out. Any idea what's going on here? All the electrical systems worked fine before the turn signal switch and at a time, i have two of the signals hooked up at the front with two stock in the rear and everything still worked great.

I'd say its an earth problem ie lack of a good earth. check the connections (black)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online