What day is it?

wild foamy
This post is 5584 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's been Tit Monday a few times this year.

Saturday was most notable for me as I was at the MCM Expo in London.

Thousands of scantily clad female forms in fantasy, movie, comic book and Anime costumes all bouncing around us, offering Free Hugs and funny coloured sherbet/sugar things.

It's been Tit Monday a few times this year.

Saturday was most notable for me as I was at the MCM Expo in London.

Thousands of scantily clad female forms in fantasy, movie, comic book and Anime costumes all bouncing around us, offering Free Hugs and funny coloured sherbet/sugar things.

as I'm an old fart what is 'tit monday' is this some reference to the boomtown rats :lol:

Regards Jim

Foamy has a point you kno, every day has a different name (I learned this at school long time ago), could Friday be Fann,,,,,,,,,,,,,

one of the moderators has taken my post down ! :blink:

dread to think what todays youth call a bank holiday... :blink:

hmmm

I would guess youth is anyone under the age of 25 ... so what do you call a bank holiday ?

Regards Jim

as I'm an old fart what is 'tit monday' is this some reference to the boomtown rats :lol:

The first working day of Summer, wherein men may travel to and from work, bearing witness to the British female's typical response in sunny weather - Wear something skimpy that shows off your tits.

Personally, I don't care for it - I have a girlfriend, so I can see tits any time I like. :P

dread to think what todays youth call a bank holiday... :blink:

We call it 'Wank Holiday Monday' in reference to an Adult Film joke made by a mate. :lol:

The first working day of Summer, wherein men may travel to and from work, bearing witness to the British female's typical response in sunny weather - Wear something skimpy that shows off your tits.

Personally, I don't care for it - I have a girlfriend, so I can see tits any time I like. :P

We call it 'Wank Holiday Monday' in reference to an Adult Film joke made by a mate. :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up, it now (in my mind) appears that younger people have a different agenda to when I was young ( feeling old)

Regards Jim

You arent "with it", Jim... you dont understand what it's like to be a spotty squeaky-voiced teenager with one thing on your mind :lol:

You arent "with it", Jim... you dont understand what it's like to be a spotty squeaky-voiced teenager with one thing on your mind :lol:

And what would that be ?

Regards Jim

he aint called FOAMY for nothin'! :D

Hi Dave,

hmm I guess 30 years makes no difference they just express themselves in a different way !

Regards Jim

• 2 weeks later...

if today is 'Roamin-sunday' then tomorrow must be tit monday :bag::thud::sigh:

if today is 'Roamin-sunday' then tomorrow must be tit monday :bag::thud::sigh:

Hi Jim

That sounds a bit more intense than tit monday :lol::lol::lol:

Regards Jim

While 'roamin' around earlier I passed a 'Squadron' (if thats the grammatical term for the collective-some prep school attendees might know the definitive ?) and had a synapse-during the 70s when you were cutting your teeth Jim, what category were you ?-James Dean/Marlon Brando--a MOD--an Outlaw--or Barry Sheen ?

:)