tyre choice?

Jimmi
This post is 5590 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can someone recommend a good tyre for my fz6, its due a change soon but so many to choose from, not sure what to go for? something with more grip than mileage.. any pointers? cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bloke at work with an FZ6 uses Avon Storm STs, if that's any use.

Failing that, browse the manufacturer's webshites and see what they recommend for your bike.

Can someone recommend a good tyre for my fz6, its due a change soon but so many to choose from, not sure what to go for? something with more grip than mileage.. any pointers? cheers

Got these tyres on my fazer, Bridgestone BT - 021s highly recommend them.

I've just fitted dual compound (hard in the middle soft on the edge) Bridgestone BT 021's to my Thundercat, perfect for me - Sport/Touring tyre. They do a softer stickier version BT 014's. . .

Got BT021s on the Fazer thou and the wife has them one her Fazer600, they are a good tyres, but the fronts have worn faster than the rears, looks like it could be two fronts to one rear !!

Going to try the new Dunlop Road Smartsnext, they seem to have a good write up.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online