We're boxed in

barkwindjammer
This post is 5506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its a pretty cool....but very fuckin odd....music box thingy - like the one in Hellraiser....

that's what I thought, scary woooo!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I HATED prep!! It was 5-7 for juniors, and 6-9 for seniors - then we'd have "sus" at 9.30pm which consisted of a glass of watery (and rather vile) orange juice and a biccie/oat cake/piece of shit tasting thing lol

Lights out was 10 - 11 on a weekend if you weren't going home or on a weekend visit.

Them were the days

And i went to Rishworth School in Yorkshire - right in the middle of freakin nowhere!

Hi Goff

Mine was called Old Swinford Hospital Worcestershire/West Midlands (depends on which year you look at) ..... and to a degree that powdered orange juice was poo (did you have the prefects hitting your hand if you took over the odds on the biccie stakes ?) and what are weekend visits .... ? we had ½ days either side of half term .... you had it easy !!! :lol:

Regards JIm

with all of you privately educated types, i must be one of the few on here who recieved a state education!

iv got an inferiority complex now :blink:

Pah - I went to a Gramur Sckool. :lol:

with all of you privately educated types, i must be one of the few on here who recieved a state education!

iv got an inferiority complex now :blink:

Hi,

the olny difference was you played 'Rugger' rather than Rugby and lived there 24/7 ... our dayboys were educated the same as us (state) for free but the buggers could go home after leasons !!!

Regards Jim

i must be one of the few on here who recieved a state education!

Me too, junior school of hard knocks, dragged through comprehensive, then university of life, graduated with honours..........

Just looks like a brass box to me, I've a one downstairs but it plays 'how much is that doggy in the window' pours whiskey from it's spout and looks like a lopp eared rabbit! (so nothing like really, other than it plays a tune).

Can you realy see the devil just by working out how it works ? Give it here, I'l break it, sorry take it apart in no-time :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online