YBR125 Service Intervals

welshy32
This post is 5415 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there,

I have had my YBR125 from new. It has had its second service a while ago, and when I checked to see when the 3rd was due, there was no note of it from my engineer.

Does anyone know what sort of mileage I need to have the 3rd service done? It has done about 2k miles since service 2.. Is it about now, or do I still have some way to go?

Thanks in advance

Andy

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey there,

I have had my YBR125 from new. It has had its second service a while ago, and when I checked to see when the 3rd was due, there was no note of it from my engineer.

Does anyone know what sort of mileage I need to have the 3rd service done? It has done about 2k miles since service 2.. Is it about now, or do I still have some way to go?

Thanks in advance

Andy

according to the ybr owners manual, service is as follows

100km or 600 miles,

6000 km or 3500miles.

12000 km or 7000 miles

18000 kn or 10500 miles

24000 km or 14000 miles.

this is followed by an annual check. after the annual check, you will restart the service order, starting at 600 miles.

this is because not every item is checked on every service eg, air filter is checked every 600km 18000 km. ( this is if the service done at yamaha dealer. hope this helps

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online