Welsh 2 Day Enduro

This post is 7237 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks,

I've just been to watch a section on the Welsh 2 Day. Good fun. I would say I saw a couple of hundred going through. A sprinkling of Yamaha WFs and Hondas, but mainly Suzuki DRZs and KTMs. KTMs seems to be the weapon of choice. Sad to see so few 2 strokes :cry: The smell of Castrol R must be the best smell of all time ........

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was in David Jones's this afternoon.

Is that your old CB1300 in the showroom?

Looks a bloody heavy thing like my Divvy 9 was.

Very liberating when you've got a light, user friendly bike instead isn't it?

What sort of time RU going there tomorrow?

I'll be allowed out soon :D .

You musta found that hacksaw! :wink: ......ya know, the one to cut off the Ol' Ball & Chain :lol:

Quite funny today really.

Me and the wife were out on the XT and we'd come across various groups of Enduro entrants using the roads to get between the stages.

Course their bikes are geared for offroad competition use, so I'd go thumping past the lot of them! 8)

Loads of people at the roadside watching the bikes going by and they'd see me passing everybody on a similar type of bike. They must have been thinking..."Look at that guy on the black bike.....he's burning them all off...AND he's so fucking cool he's doing the event two up! :lol:

I also rode along with them for a few miles. A great crowd: waving, smiling and having fun. It's a great form of sport and, boys being boys they get seriously dirty.

If anyone is about, I'll be having a spin around the Elan Valley tomorrow, if the weather is reasonable. I might have a traily, but I am still reluctant to let it get dirty until I have waved my magic wand over all the vulnerable to corrosion areas of the bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online