xt125x speedo

prince1690
This post is 5577 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

xt125x - battery died- when recharged the speedo came on ok but i have tested it in running to discover the speed reading is wrong i.e when am doin 40 it comes up as 30 when doing 60+ it comes up as 48- 53mph- any idea how to fix this myself other than visit a motorcycle auto electrician?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

xt125x - battery died- when recharged the speedo came on ok but i have tested it in running to discover the speed reading is wrong i.e when am doin 40 it comes up as 30 when doing 60+ it comes up as 48- 53mph- any idea how to fix this myself other than visit a motorcycle auto electrician?

I was having the same problem with mine

try the reset it work for me

had this with my 50cc apart from as the speed went up the speedo speed went down

had to fix it buy disconecting the batery

had this with my 50cc apart from as the speed went up the speedo speed went down

had to fix it buy disconecting the batery

sorted- batry went flat an speedo came back on for enduro setting whereas my bike is supermoto- took me a wee wile just to work it out-

ta

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online