South Wiltshire Newbie

BoatingBiker
This post is 5518 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Just found this site and thought I would join, why? 'cause I've owned a 1981 XJ650 since the late 1980's. so long ago I can't remember exact date.

Used to use it for work but now its pleaseure use only and i am currently giving it a good tidy up. Currently considering if to powder coat the frame and have the tank etc resprayed...not sure will probably cost more than it's worth LOL

Have visited Poole Quay on Tuesday nights last year and hope to again later this year (next month?) otherwise I have to use the Bonnie

Any members of the VJMC on here ?

see you soon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

Just found this site and thought I would join, why? 'cause I've owned a 1981 XJ650 since the late 1980's. so long ago I can't remember exact date.

Used to use it for work but now its pleaseure use only and i am currently giving it a good tidy up. Currently considering if to powder coat the frame and have the tank etc resprayed...not sure will probably cost more than it's worth LOL

Have visited Poole Quay on Tuesday nights last year and hope to again later this year (next month?) otherwise I have to use the Bonnie

Any members of the VJMC on here ?

see you soon

Not a part of the VJMC myself as i dont think my 2005 Yamaha Dtr125 counts as vintage, but i go out with them occasionaly with my Dad who is a member. He has a Suzuki GT750 (kettle) and we're from west sussex. We met at Boxhill the other Sunday along with some other sections of the club and rode to somewhere west of there, the name escapes me......similar to boxhil with a cafe n "stuff". Is going to be made annual event for the club from what a few of the guys were saying.

Im pretty new to this forum aswell, only joined originally to get help ony my 86 dt125 lc build, but yeah, welcome to the forum :D

hey, welcome.

you might wanna check out wiltshirebikers.co.uk, unless you are already on there. they do loads of good ride outs.

where in south wilts r u?

Many thanks for the wecome

visiting Cheshire next week but by narrowboat LOL (hence Boating Biker) can't persaude the wife onto the back of a bike so we enjoy narrowboats together, here's hoping the weather stays dry !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online