Solo Weekend.....

YamaHead
This post is 5602 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had plans made all last week to tend to some overdue chores around home......but like usual.....the Ol' Lady changed everything @ the last moment.....& was NOT happy with me when I told her I was staying home from a trip to the beach that she expected every1 to comply to. :rolleyes:

Finally got the nagging brake issue with my YamaHauler sorted:spoton:......now I can start planning a retrieval trip to collect a 370 Bultaco Frontera for restoration.

After pulling a bit of maintenance on the XT.....just couldn't resist taking advantage of the killer weather we've been bestowed with lately.....

RideOut002-1.jpg

Nice views of 'Hood along the Clackamas......

RideOut010-1.jpg

on the way to.....

RideOut003-1.jpg

North fork Reservoir for a little more inspiration to get my Bayliner back in the drink.

Other various views from the ride....

RideOut006-1.jpg

RideOut009-1.jpg

RideOut008-1.jpg

Now WHY can't I live here?!..... :blink:

RideOut001.jpg

IF I lived there, I'd make it my mission to work from home! :D

Definitely time to fill the aire with the Blue Hue again! ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So jealous you have beautiful weather beautiful views and to top it all off with beautiful roads to ride

Amazing !, Wales is a 'must do' defo, isnt it. :mellow:

Dam you all, teasing me with your tales of adventure, sun and bikes that can get up a hill without having to drop two or three gears, makes me more impatient to go touring ireland :(

some nice scenery you got there on the other side of the pond, over here its been miserable weather, then a day of sunshine, then more miserable weather

So jealous you have beautiful weather beautiful views and to top it all off with beautiful roads to ride

Im with you no that :crying:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online