Here's a wee question for ye

axl
This post is 7272 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

im fine with both, on my rear tyre ive gone onto the edge and u can see where its kind of chilzing away where ive been at the limit of the tyre, yet still my knee has never touched down :evil: maby i need to like...stick it out or sumthin :shock: tbh im only fine with both because the corners i do most regulary go right, coming out my estate, then slightly sharping left coming back in so ive basically been practsing both for all the time ive been riding. although come to think i do feel ever so slightly happier on the right, but thats because of all the roundabouts :shock :D

Lefties........maybe for a few reasons.........

1) We are ALWAYS turning Left over here :roll:

2) Gyroscopic effect from the drive chain being on the left side of the bike :-k

3) I'm a bonafied SouthPaw! :lol:

It's lefties for me...........

But think about this!...........If you right handed, you seem to prefer left bend's and vice versa!

i write right handed...play golf/cricket left handed, prefer kicking with my right foot, tennis right handed, deal cards left handed..bloody hell :shock: i like straights best :lol:

oh, trust you, you had to fekin diffirent  :lol:  :lol:

sorry for being so weird :oops:

was talking about bikes/corners. remember what they are?

[ ] There's no excuse for Suzuki ownership!

[ ] Bon was The Man!

[ ] You want a nice Thumper you do!

[ ] Warning! Internet Riding God bullshitting in progress!

[ ] PM Mozzy!

[ ] Just say NO to Mullets!

[x] We didn't bother with that any of that shit in my day!

[ ] That's a girl's bike!

8) 8) 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online