xt125x yamaha- perforamnce problems

prince1690
This post is 5434 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My 2006 xt125x recently has lost power- can only do about 52 mph where i was able to do 68mph a week ago without tearing the ass out of it- maybe i need a new exhaust - devil pipe ??? any suggestions what might be wrong or how to correct the problem? i have no known reason for this decline. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ah i SEE - NO REPLIES- MAYBE THATS BECAUSE iTS THE SPEEDO THAT IS WRONG AND NOT THE ENGINE HAHA- I TESTED THE BIKES SPEED AGAINST A CAR AN FOUND OUT MY SPEEDO IS INCORRECT- SEEMS WHEN MY BATERY WENT DEAD THE COMPUTER SYSTEM ON MY DIGITAL SPEEDO RESTE ITSELF INCORRECTLY. ANYHOW, ITS GOOD TO DISCOVER FOR MYSELF WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS. THE BIKES IS DOING 65MPH ALMOST FULL WELLIE SO ITS FINE.

• 2 weeks later...

ah i SEE - NO REPLIES- MAYBE THATS BECAUSE iTS THE SPEEDO THAT IS WRONG AND NOT THE ENGINE HAHA- I TESTED THE BIKES SPEED AGAINST A CAR AN FOUND OUT MY SPEEDO IS INCORRECT- SEEMS WHEN MY BATERY WENT DEAD THE COMPUTER SYSTEM ON MY DIGITAL SPEEDO RESTE ITSELF INCORRECTLY. ANYHOW, ITS GOOD TO DISCOVER FOR MYSELF WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS. THE BIKES IS DOING 65MPH ALMOST FULL WELLIE SO ITS FINE.

If you are going to put an exoust try mine i alreadi try devil terminhoni and arrow

arrow complete is the best for this bike