What's your view.....

Pete
This post is 7390 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

we have just got a new puppy its a rare pure white german sheppard called brandy....

and we have a litter due in 8 weeks so if anyone wants a preofessionly bred sheppard then let me know

I've got a view of twirling spanners in my hands as I've just finished doing some Fine-Tuning on the Stroker Outboard on my Ski boat 8)

Gotta get some pics done of it soon :wink:

I can see the other side of the building, some portacabins and the A34 going into manchester :( Oh, and the rain :lol: 

Amanda

sounds lovely :lol: 8) :lol:

• Admin

we have a litter due in 8 weeks so if anyone wants a preofessionly bred sheppard then let me know

Thought you bred them yourself mate :?

we do well lets say carron does she is a registered puppy business and is fully qualified when it comes to delivery til 8 weeks when they go etc etc

i sit in the living room when she delivers cause i have a very week stomach

Now that it's officially Summer, I just wish the weather would get a clue & warm up :roll: , so I can take the Boat out after work every night :wink:

• Admin

Yeah its been pissing it down for the last few days and i need to get my bike fix in before i go on wednesday :shock:

Weather here is definitely improving this evening :wink: .......trying to decide for this Sunday, whether to go see some wicked cool mini-bike races 8) @ this track.......

PatsAcres.jpg

..... or head to the river for a spin in the boat :tu .....Decisions....Decisions :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online