Shaun The Sheep - near miss...

TheSaffer
This post is 5449 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for the concern, but it isn't me in the Video.

This is a video clip I have found on the net...

Thank god for that,

the riding lines are dubious, observation is poor (or he would have seen the sheep on the side of the road and decreased his speed) and why he headed for the closing gap, rather than the increasing gap is anyones guess!

i remember seeing an article in a magazine some time ago which lists different animals and how they are likely to react when they are in the road (and thus how best to deal with them)

example, Deer tend to shoot straight across the road so its best to go behind them.

however, phesants prefer walking out to the middle of the road and then running back again, so its advisable to go infront of them.

not sure how true that advice is, and i wouldnt like to try it myself...

A very skillfull manoeuvre by the sheep, which to me is suspicious, I think that brastrad has been practising that 'jolly jape' on other unsuspecting motor-cyclists, possibly even cyclists and casual walkers too, and what if he'd caused that biker to crash, what then ?, I'd bet he'd just keep 'shtum' when later questioned by the police !, thats what your up against nowadays ! :mellow:

A very skillfull manoeuvre by the sheep, which to me is suspicious, I think that brastrad has been practising that 'jolly jape' on other unsuspecting motor-cyclists, possibly even cyclists and casual walkers too, and what if he'd caused that biker to crash, what then ?, I'd bet he'd just keep 'shtum' when later questioned by the police !, thats what your up against nowadays ! :mellow:

:lol:

We have the worlds best trained Suicide Sheep here in the Lakes, can take you out from behind a mountain if they so wish....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online